Shops Open by Appointment
Essential stores are open as usual.
At all other stores, you can shop by appointment.
Read how it works here.
Note: Corona rules apply. Shopping by appointment, at 1.5 metres and with a face mask on.
How does shopping by appointment work:
For stores without essential products
You must schedule an appointment with the store by phone to be able to shop there. Here is how you do that:
- 1Find the phone number of your favourite store on the Stores page or via the map
- 2Call to schedule an appointment. The store will tell you the day and time when you are welcome to come and shop. There must be at least 4 hours between calling and shopping.
- 3Shopping and/or collection is possible from Friday to Sunday, between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- 4Come by yourself. Stay at home if you don't feel well or have symptoms.
- 5Per store, a maximum of 2 customers is allowed inside at the same time.
- 6Appointments last at least 10 minutes to avoid contacts due to changing customers.
- 7On our grounds, the corona rules apply: halls have a maximum number of visitors. Shopping is only possible by appointment. A physical distance of 1.5 metres must be kept everywhere and you can only enter with a face mask. If it is busy somewhere, then avoid that place.
Stores with essential products are open as usual
Opening hours: Friday to Sunday, between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM
Open on the following public holidays:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Stores with essential products are open as usual. These include the fresh market, Oriental supermarkets, pharmacies, cell phone and clothing repair shops.
For all other stores, you can make an appointment to go shopping. You can find the stores and their telephone numbers here.
No, the fresh market, Oriental supermarkets, pharmacies, cell phone and clothing repair shops are open as usual.
The usual 1.5-metre distancing rules and a face mask mandate apply here.
The phone numbers of all stores where you can schedule an appointment are on the website of the Bazaar.
You can search for your favourite store on the stores page or via the map.
You can enter the fresh market, just like Hall 25 (pharmacies) and the catering square in Hall 30 for pick-up.
For all other halls, you can only enter if you have an appointment with a store. There is a maximum number of visitors for those halls. You may have to wait, even if you have an appointment. You can always call the retailer to ask when you are welcome.